The Lafayette women’s basketball team dropped a non-conference road game to Princeton, 65-27, on Wednesday night at Jadwin Gymnasium. The Leopards (1-9) keyed in on limiting the Tigers’ (4-4) leading scorer, Bella Alarie, and it worked to perfection as the freshman was unable to put the ball into . . . Read More
After playing three ranked teams over two weeks, Ohio State has come out the other end at 6-3 and won’t play another team with a winning record until Dec. 19, when it plays at No. 1 Connecticut. . . Read More
For just the second time since 1981, the Princeton Tigers held an opponent under 30 points with a 65-27 victory over the Lafayette Leopards at Jadwin Gymnasium on Wednesday night.. . . Read More
LAKE CHARLES – Former McNeese Cowgirls' basketball coach Mike Fountain, the 1986 Southland Conference Coach of the Year, passed away Monday in Houston.. . . Read More
The crowd at Value City Arena could sense it. Kelsey Mitchell was close to becoming the fastest player in NCAA women's basketball history to reach 2,000 points but was being a bit passive on offense Wednesday night in Ohio State’s game against Southern. . . Read More
The Central Connecticut women's basketball team was topped by nationally ranked Virginia Tech, 81-47, on Wednesday. Senior Aleah Epps led the Blue Devils with 16 points, four assits, and three steals, and freshman Taylor Goode netted 13 points and grabbed six rebounds.. . . Read More
The trademark defensive intensity and fight known for years within the Quinnipiac women's basketball program was evident on Tuesday night but not enough shots fell in the first half as the Bobcats dropped a 71-54 decision to Michigan State at home in a much-anticipated non-conference showdown.. . . Read More
In what was probably the most exciting game of their young season, the Manhattan Jaspers survived a life and death challenge from the St. Francis Terriers, and emerged with a 55-52 victory. The Terriers were led by their senior forward Olivia Levey, who scored a season-high 20 points.. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Banham Ranked No. 5 by espnW
- Magnitude of playing in Jimmy V Classic not lost on UConn players
- UConn women prepared for tough December stretch
- Lipscomb Women's hoops drops match at Morehead despite 18 from Cagle
- Providence Women's Basketball Defeats Bryant In Ocean State Tip-Off To...
- Kierra Fletcher focused on defending Cousino's state title instead of ...
- Prohaska just knew Notre Dame was the right fit
- 'Foreign territory' for Rutgers women's basketball: 'We don't know wha...
- Rhyne Howard narrows college choices
- Special Pals: Geno Considers Chattanooga's Jim Foster A Friend And Men...
- Rutgers Women's Basketball Holds Off Bucknell, 57-53
- Drexel Women's Basketball Nets Road Win at Cornell, 63-53
- Seniors lead Arizona State women's basketball past Boston University