The Division I Women’s Basketball Oversight Committee will survey the membership and key stakeholders starting in the next four to six weeks to gauge interest in changes to the format of the sport’s championship. The Strategic Format Review Subcommittee of the Division I Women’s Basketball Oversigh. . . Read More
Linda Sharp, the former USC women's basketball coach, is eagerly progressing through the retirement phase of her life. That made the passing of Pat Summitt, the Tennessee coach who won 1,098 college games and eight NCAA championships, even more poignant."It's so sad because she's just too young,". . . Read More
A pair of championship-tested junior college transfers and a high school standout will join the Austin Peay women's basketball team after committing during the spring signing period, head coach David Midlick has announced.. . . Read More
About 100 people gathered on Tennessee's campus Wednesday night and told their favorite personal anecdotes about former Lady Volunteers basketball coach Pat Summitt at a candlelight vigil. The vigil took place at Pat Summitt Plaza, which includes a bronze statue of Summitt and has served. . . Read More
Minnesota returned home Wednesday night, ready to ail their two-game losing streak that tarnished their perfect 13-0 start to the season. The Lynx were coming off their worse loss of the season, 87-63, Sunday night against the Washington Mystics. While humbled, Minnesota entered . . . Read More
Former University of Akron women's basketball standout Anita Brown (Warren, Ohio) will continue her basketball career having inked a contract to play professionally for Neftochimic 2010 club in the Bulgarian National Basketball League in Burgas, Bulgaria.. . . Read More
The evening of March 30, 2016, illustrated both where Oregon women’s basketball was, in its second season under head coach Kelly Graves, and what Graves envisioned in the future for the Ducks. That day, in Vermillion, S.D., the UO women saw their second season under Graves come to an end. . . Read More
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Pat Summitt, who for 38 seasons led the Tennessee women's basketball program and changed the face of college athletics in the process, passed away on Tuesday at the age of 64.Kentucky women's basketball coach Matthew Mitchell started his coaching career as a graduate assistant unde. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Lynx owner Glen Taylor hopes playoff run grows fan base
- Former Kentucky Player Amani Franklin Named New Women's Basketball Dir...
- WBB: UNI Announces 2016-17 Non-Conference Schedule
- Heart and sole: Stewart, WNBA support Orlando
- Philly Women's Summer League: Team Pink Gains OT Win and Becomes theLa...
- Byrd Promoted to Cal Poly Women's Basketball Assistant Coach
- Storm roster moves: Trade returns Noelle Quinn to Seattle, two players...
- Stars align as Hammon's jersey retirement inspires McBride
- Sparks drop payback on Lynx, end Minnesota's perfect start
- Pat Summitt family: 'Past few days have been difficult'
- St. Paul-born Mike Thibault has done it all during basketball coachin...
- A "Mostly" Epic Battle
- Duncanville’s WNBA Star Tamika Catchings Excited to Play in DFW