POCATELLO, Idaho – Idaho State dropped another close contest Saturday afternoon, falling to visiting Northern Colorado 61-59 at the ICCU Court at Reed Gym. This is the sixth-straight game that has been decided by five points or less for the Bengals and the third-straight loss by three points or. . . Read More
MOSCOW, Idaho – The Northern Arizona women's basketball team let it fly at a 60 percent clip from long distance, but a lengthy third-quarter scoring drought proved to be detrimental in a 76-59 loss to Idaho on Saturday. The Lumberjacks made 9-of-15 from behind the arc, including a career-best. . . Read More
Fairleigh Dickinson used an 8-0 run in the first quarter and a 12-0 run in the second quarter to beat Wagner 73-57 on Saturday afternoon. The Knights held Jasmine Nwajei - the nation's leading scorer coming in - scoreless in the first half and took a 48-25 lead at the half. . . Read More
POCOTELLO, Idaho – Northern Colorado women's basketball team earned its first Big Sky Conference road win of the season and snapped an eight-game road losing streak, defeating Idaho State 61-59 Saturday afternoon.. . . Read More
The West Virginia University women’s basketball team used its best shooting performance in league play this season to collect a 64-44 victory over Kansas State in front of 4,328 fans at the WVU Coliseum for the annual Play 4Kay pink game. West Virginia (18-6, 7-4 Big 12) opened the first quarter . . . Read More
In a double-overtime thriller, the Eastern Michigan University (14-8, 5-6 MAC) women's basketball team emerged victorious, 70-66, over Western Michigan University (13-10, 5-6 MAC) at the Convocation Center, Feb. 6. Clutch free throws down the stretch were the difference marker in securing the. . . Read More
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Despite holding Belmont to its second lowest scoring affair of the season at the Curb Center, the Bruins' third period run lifted Belmont to a 72-61 win over the EKU women's basketball team on Saturday.. . . Read More
The Miami University women's basketball team battled hard throughout a very physical game, but the University of Akron pulled away in the fourth quarter to take a 77-65 win on Saturday. The RedHawks fall to 9-12 on the season and 3-7 in the Mid-American Conference. The Zips improve to 12-10 overall. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
No. 4 seeds are toughest to distinguish as NCAA tournament shifts back to top 16 seeds hosting
- Air Force Downed By San José State On Pink Night
- New Mexico State WBB Cruises Past UTRGV, Finishes First Half of WAC Pl...
- Benson, James Propel Gamecock Women Past Tennessee State
- Simms Records 1,000th Point at ODU in 84-49 Win Over FIU
- UTEP Outlasts Louisiana Tech, 86-80, For 10th Straight Win
- Tech edged in double-overtime by Belmont in front of packed, raucous E...
- Yale's Comeback Bid Falls Short at Princeton
- Career High by Healy Leads Harvard Women’s Basketball Past Columbia, 6...
- Alexander Scores 19, Brown Women’s Basketball Drops 66-49 Decision at ...
- WBB: Huskies Rally Past Sam Houston State, 67-63
- Lady Hawks’ Comeback Falls Short To Coppin State
- Dean & CookTaylor Push Lady Raiders Past Kansas, 54-44