Tulsa Shock have had a shocker of a season so far and on Sunday night against the league leaders, Minnesota Lynx, things went from bad to worse. Coming into the game, Tulsa with a 1-21 record, were a game shy of tying the WNBA record for the . . . Read More
Russian athletes have already won a total of 5 gold medals at the 2011 World Student Games in Shenzhen, China, news reports said on Monday. Earlier in the day, cyclists Pavel Pryadein and Kseniya Kirillova grabbed two golds in the cross-country and mountain-bike events, respectively. . . . Read More
Notre Dame junior guard Skylar Diggins (South Bend, Ind./Washington) and fifth-year senior forward Devereaux Peters (Chicago, Ill./Fenwick) each scored a game-high 14 points to pace six Americans in double figures as the United States cruised past . . . Read More
Justine Colley left her fingerprints on Canada’s win Sunday in women’s basketball at the 26th Summer Universiade in Shenzhen, China. East Preston’s Colley, a guard for the Saint Mary’s Huskies, scored in the final minute as Canada rallied to defeat Poland 52-50.. . . Read More
The Canadian men's basketball team remains undefeated at the 26th Summer Universiade after upsetting defending champion Serbia 70-67 in a preliminary-round game Sunday. Warren Ward of London, Ont., (University of Ottawa) and Ottawa's Tyson
. . . Read More
. . . Read More
Sunday’s game was a classic case of two teams going in the opposite direction. Minnesota Lynx, with all the momentum behind their back outplayed Tulsa in every facet of the game. They outrebounded the Shock 30-24 on the boards, out assisted . . . Read More
CENTRAL Districts’ fairytale run in this year’s women’s Central Australian Basketball League has come to an end after it missed a semi-final berth by a whisker at Wayville last Saturday night (August 13).. . . Read More
Kristy Ward anticipated staying at Northwest-Shoals for the duration of her career. But when the school abandoned its athletic programs and announced it was shuttering them for at least the near future, the veteran women’s basketball coach found herself on the brink of being unemployed.. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Former Mary Louis Academy star Amanda Burakoski leaving St. John's, plans to transfer
- Magnitude of playing in Jimmy V Classic not lost on UConn players
- UConn women prepared for tough December stretch
- Lipscomb Women's hoops drops match at Morehead despite 18 from Cagle
- Providence Women's Basketball Defeats Bryant In Ocean State Tip-Off To...
- Kierra Fletcher focused on defending Cousino's state title instead of ...
- Prohaska just knew Notre Dame was the right fit
- 'Foreign territory' for Rutgers women's basketball: 'We don't know wha...
- Rhyne Howard narrows college choices
- Special Pals: Geno Considers Chattanooga's Jim Foster A Friend And Men...
- Rutgers Women's Basketball Holds Off Bucknell, 57-53
- Drexel Women's Basketball Nets Road Win at Cornell, 63-53
- Seniors lead Arizona State women's basketball past Boston University