WASHINGTON - In a battle of District rivals that have met 25 times prior to Wednesday night, it was American emerging victorious to even the all-time series at 13-13 with a 66-61, overtime win over George Washington at Bender Arena.. . . Read More
New Rochelle, N.Y. -- The shots weren't falling for the Fordham women's basketball team on Wednesday afternoon at Iona, hitting just 30% of their attempts in a 55-46 loss at home of the reigning MAAC champion. The Rams snap a three-game winning streak and fall to 6-3 (1-0 A-10) on the season, while. . . Read More
In a strong bounce back effort, the Iona College women's basketball program put together its strongest defensive effort of the season in defeating Fordham at the Hynes Athletics Center, 55-46. Fordham shot a Gael opponent-low 30.4% from the floor while sophomore Treyanna Clay and senior Karynd. . . Read More
Indiana State overcame an early double-digit deficit and held off a late Saint Louis rally to defeat the Billikens 70-67 Tuesday night at Chaifetz Arena.. . . Read More
Junior guard Cece Wilson poured in a career-best 20 points to lead Long Beach State to a 66-58 victory over Pacific on Wednesday evening at the Walter Pyramid. With the win the Beach improve to 5-4, while Tigers fall to 3-5 on the year.. . . Read More
Stephen F. Austin senior point guard Taylor Ross capped a 20-point performance with a running one-hander off the glass at the buzzer leading the Ladyjacks to a 60-58 come-from-behind win over Louisiana Tech before 2,486 fans at the Thomas Assembly Center Wednesday.. . . Read More
The Illinois State women's basketball team (3-5) led visiting Milwaukee (7-1), 32-31, at halftime, but the Panthers broke away from a 51-51 tie in the fourth quarter with 13 unanswered points to escape Redbird Arena with a 68-60 victory Wednesday night.. . . Read More
SEATTLE -- Five Huskies finished in double-figures as the University of Washington women's basketball team (10-1) coasted to a 101-44 victory over CSUN Wednesday (Dec. 7) night inside Alaska Airlines Arena. For the fifth time in 10 games, the Huskies have hit or gone over the century mark, which is. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Eurobits: Kristi Toliver to Ekaterinburg; SuperCopa in Spain
- Magnitude of playing in Jimmy V Classic not lost on UConn players
- UConn women prepared for tough December stretch
- Lipscomb Women's hoops drops match at Morehead despite 18 from Cagle
- Providence Women's Basketball Defeats Bryant In Ocean State Tip-Off To...
- Kierra Fletcher focused on defending Cousino's state title instead of ...
- Prohaska just knew Notre Dame was the right fit
- 'Foreign territory' for Rutgers women's basketball: 'We don't know wha...
- Rhyne Howard narrows college choices
- Special Pals: Geno Considers Chattanooga's Jim Foster A Friend And Men...
- Rutgers Women's Basketball Holds Off Bucknell, 57-53
- Drexel Women's Basketball Nets Road Win at Cornell, 63-53
- Seniors lead Arizona State women's basketball past Boston University