Lady Vol rising redshirt sophomore Mercedes Russell tallied 14 points and 15 rebounds to bolster the USA attack in a 90-75 World University Games Group B preliminary round win over China on Monday. USA-CHINA STATS |. . . Read More
The Phoenix Mercury snapped a Los Angeles Sparks two-game win streak Sunday afternoon in an overtime thriller, 94-91. And while, Brittney Griner dunked for the first time this season, the most exciting moment actually came from her 5-foot-5 teammate, Leilani Mitchell. . . Read More
Sky Lindsay, a four-year starter for the St. John’s women’s basketball team, has been named Director of Basketball Operations for the Stony Brook women’s basketball program, head coach Caroline McCombs announced Monday.. . . Read More
The Minnesota Lynx were the preseason favorite to win the Western Conference and a third WNBA title in five seasons. Until this week, they were looking up in the standings. Now they are back on top of the West ahead of the surprising Tulsa Shock, who won eight of their. . . Read More
The Stars acquired guard Samantha Logic in a trade with the Atlanta Dream, head coach and general manager Dan Hughes announced. Atlanta will receive a second-round pick from the Stars in 2016. A 5-foot-9 All-American guard from Iowa, Logic was the 10th pick in April’s WNBA Draft. She has played in . . . Read More
The Los Angeles Sparks are riding a two game win streak heading into Sunday’s contest against the Phoenix Mercury. LA is virtually tied for fourth in the Western Conference with Phoenix with a strong possibility to make it three victories in a row. The Mercury are currently a .500 team and are 1-4. . . Read More
The Dream had led for virtually the entire game, but with two minutes left, the lead, as large as 15 points at one point, had been cut to one. Forward Angel McCoughtry responded with five points on the next two possessions, extending the lead back to six, and the Dream held on for a 72-64 victory . . . Read More
Elena Delle Donne was credited with a basket on a shot that never went through the hoop. Maya Moore needed to prevent fellow WNBA star Skylar Diggins from shooting free throws that weren’t hers to take. Then there was the call that got Minnesota Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve so mad, she spouted off. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Ticket Angel Program Underway
- Newcomer Jasmine Thomas has been crucial to Sun's early success
- QU Women’s Basketball Alums Nikoline Ostergaard and Val Driscoll Agree...
- Autummn Williams Set to Join UALR Women's Basketball for 2015-16
- Sugar too sweet for Sparks; Rodgers shines as Liberty fend off Toliver...
- Jennifer Mountain named Pacific University women's basketball coach
- Northern Illinois to name women's basketball coach Tuesday
- Canada’s women’s basketball team heads into a summer full of opportuni...
- Transfers prove USC women's basketball is the place to be
- Staley, Gamecocks proud to represent U.S. this summer
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley backs Confederate flag removal for reason...
- 'WNBA' Star Glory Johnson Pregnant With Twins, Shows Off Ultrasound
- Rookie Tokashiki coming on strong for Storm