Freshman forward Jeannie Boehm recorded her first career double-double with 12 points, 10 rebounds, and five blocks, senior forward Destiny Nunley added 12 points and four blocks, and sophomore guard Madeline Raster added 11 points, six rebounds, and six steals to lead Harvard women's basketball. . . Read More
The 25th-ranked Virginia Tech women’s basketball team cruised past Central Connecticut State, 81-47, on Wednesday evening in non-conference action at Cassell Coliseum. Sidney Cook recorded her third double-double in the past four games, tallying 17 points and 10 boards. Regan Magarity had her secon. . . Read More
Napheesa Collier scored 20 points, Gabby Williams had 19 points, 12 rebounds and six assists and No. 1 Connecticut beat No. 2 Notre Dame 72-61 on Wednesday night for its 83rd straight victory. The Huskies (8-0) trailed briefly in late in the second quarter, but played with the lead most of the game. . . Read More
Since but not including, the 2001 NCAA semifinal meltdown against Notre Dame when an upstart freshman named Diana Taurasi suddenly couldn't make a shot, Connecticut has gone 15-1 in AP Women's Poll 1 vs. 2 games.The one loss was at the Brittney Griner-led Baylor. . . Read More
The Bowling Green State University women's basketball team took an early lead and never looked back Wednesday night (Dec. 7), downing Ohio Valley University, 82-46, in non-conference action at the Stroh Center.. . . Read More
DAYTON, Ohio – Kent State (5-4) held off a late run by Wright State (4-3) on Wednesday night to leave the Nutter Center with a 79-69 victory. The road win is the biggest since November 16, 2010 when the Flashes beat Northeastern 71-53. The team has not won a road game by more than ten points. . . Read More
RECAP: Life on the road can be tough, but the Penn State women's basketball program shook off a slow start and four players reached double-figures in an 84-48 victory over Holy Cross on Wednesday (Dec. 7) inside the Hart Recreation Center.. . . Read More
PHILADELPHIA – Adreana Miller hit the game-winning three with .5 seconds on the clock to help the Explorers erase a seven-point deficit in overtime and clinch a 58-56 win over Penn at the Palestra on Wednesday evening.. . . Read More
Women's Hoops Blog
Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
RebKell's Junkie Boards
They're Playing Basketball
Love Women's Basketball
Meet the Freshmen - Mae Williams
- Magnitude of playing in Jimmy V Classic not lost on UConn players
- UConn women prepared for tough December stretch
- Lipscomb Women's hoops drops match at Morehead despite 18 from Cagle
- Providence Women's Basketball Defeats Bryant In Ocean State Tip-Off To...
- Kierra Fletcher focused on defending Cousino's state title instead of ...
- Prohaska just knew Notre Dame was the right fit
- 'Foreign territory' for Rutgers women's basketball: 'We don't know wha...
- Rhyne Howard narrows college choices
- Special Pals: Geno Considers Chattanooga's Jim Foster A Friend And Men...
- Rutgers Women's Basketball Holds Off Bucknell, 57-53
- Drexel Women's Basketball Nets Road Win at Cornell, 63-53
- Seniors lead Arizona State women's basketball past Boston University